Monday, December 9, 2013

Double standard in environmentalism?

Wind power and ethanol ... the wave of the future, the salvation of mankind. Right? Wrong! I have always been taught to take care of the earth. My parents taught me to take care of our animals, to not waste water, to avoid eroding the soil and to not throw garbage anywhere but in the garbage. And for being anti-environmentalist, my parents are actually remarkable recyclers. They believe in taking care of nature. But they don't believe in the power struggle and corruption that describes the current environmentalist movement.

Here are a couple of articles that my husband found that represent, to me at least, the double standard that is in our current brand of environmentalism.

The secret environmental cost of ethanol

Wind farms can kill eagles without penalty

No comments:

Post a Comment