Friday, July 27, 2012

Vegetable and Beef Fajitas

It's been a while since I've last posted. It's been a busy couple of weeks! My husband finally graduated, and we are setting our sights on grad school for him.

I've had some things that I wanted to post about ... my garden, recent news, etc. But everything is out-dated--except for my recipes!! So here is one that turned out to be really good. It comes from the Easy Stir-Fry Recipes cookbook that I got from my mom:

Vegetable and Beef Fajitas

1 lb top round steak (I used ground beef)
2 T. Italian salad dressing
1/4 c. salsa
1 T. cooking oil
2 c. frozen broccoli, beans and pepper, or broccoli, corn and peppers
8 8-in. flour tortillas

Mix salad dressing and salsa to make the sauce. Preheat skillet or wok. Add oil. Stir fry vegetables in hot oil for 3-4 minutes or till crisp tender. Remove from skillet. Brown the beef. Add the vegetables and the sauce. Heat through. Serve on the tortillas.

Makes: 4 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment