Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family trivia quiz

The blog Our Family View from Us Two posted a fun trivia quiz for people to answer about their family. I thought it would be fun. So I decided to take it, and here are my answers:

  1. What are some of your family's favorite phrases, exclamations, or sayings?  "I'm hungry!" "Oh, the one-pac! (This is an inside joke.)" "I love you!"
  2. What's the number of boys to girls in your family? In my parent's family, there are 4 boys and 3 girls. In Brian's family, there are 3 boys and 3 girls.
  3. What is your favorite tradition your family has? We have a couple. One is what we call family home evening night every Monday, where we have a spiritual lesson, an activity and a treat. The other is date night every Friday night!! :)
  4. What do you call the midday meal at your house? Lunch.
  5. Is the majority of your family morning people or night owls? We are morning people normally. Since I've been pregnant, though, I've had a hard time getting up in the morning. :)
  6. What is your favorite vacation location? The great outdoors!
  7. Are your family's weekends usually full of activities such as sports, parties, and outings, or are they more of around the house, fix-it-uppers? Usually it's full of around-the-house, fix-it-uppers. Sometimes we visit family, and on some Sunday evenings, we invite people over for dinner or a game night.
  8. What is the nationality/ies your family comes from? (i.e. Scotch, Russian, etc) Brian has lots of English and Italian, mainly, although there are other nationalities in his blood a ways back. I have mainly English and German, with a smattering of Scottish and Danish.
  9. Do you go away for holidays, or celebrate at home? We usually go to one or the other of the parents' homes.
  10. How did your parents meet? My parents met because my dad was working on my maternal grandpa's ranch. My mom came home from school and met him at dinner one night. They didn't starting dating for quite a while, and they didn't get  married until three years later, but that's where it started! :)
If you take this quiz, let me know so I can look at your answers and get to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment