Friday, November 8, 2013

Recent article published in Progressive Forage Grower

Progressive Forage Grower just published one of my most recent articles online, with the hard copy coming out soon. Click on the link below to read it:

Good business skills critical in custom bale-wrapping

I have to say, I struggled more writing this article than I have struggled with an article in a long, long time. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to pull it off! Sometimes I have a hard time getting people to respond, or when they do, we can't always make an appointment to talk before my deadline. But that wasn't the case this time! For some reason, I had a very difficult time just pulling the material together into a coherent form. I had to change my angle three or four times before I got it right. And although my husband was home to take care of our little girl so I could write, I just couldn't seem to write it!

But it worked out and I even got it turned in on time (although I sure was wondering if I would!). I have to say, I definitely had Heaven's help with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment