Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 day song challenge: Day 30 ... I did it!

Well, this is fall, and Thanksgiving is coming up. I really love grateful songs and harvest songs this time of year. Last year I think I was singing the hymn "Come, Ye Thankful People, Come" a lot last year. Although I think I sing it a lot every year. :)

This arrangement that I'm sharing was done by Mack Wilberg, and it is performed by the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church Chancel Choir and Congregation. (Today is Guy Fawkes day ... so I suppose I had to pick a protestant performance!:))

I've heard it sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the BYU-Idaho choir, and I think I liked what they did better. But this version is a pretty close second.

Come, Ye Thankful People, Come

Thanks for bearing with me as I went through with this challenge! I hope you enjoyed the music as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment