Wednesday, October 9, 2013

30 day song challenge: Day 7

Ok! Day 7 of our song challenge. This has been really fun so far. It has taken me down memory lane and brought back lots of things I hadn't thought of in a long time.

A song that reminds of an event? Scripture Power!!! I loved that song as a kid!

Every year, Primary, the LDS organization that I belonged to as a child, had a program in the fall. We would perform the program for sacrament meeting. We sang songs, gave little recitations and had fun.

The last couple of years I was in Primary we sang "Scripture Power." It was so much fun! Every time we sang that phrase, we lifted our scriptures on the air. It's something I'll never forget. Click on the link below to hear it.

Scripture Power music playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment